Póvoa de Varzim - 252 62 62 47 _______________ Valongo - 224 211 333
Gondomar - 224 671 188 ____________________ Bragança - 273 327 264
Paços de Ferreira - 255 873 585 _______________ Lousada - 255 776 355
etc... ____________________www.lancastercollege.pt

quinta-feira, 9 de julho de 2009

Is my life better now, or was it better six years ago?

I think my life was better six years ago. Now I have a younger brother, so my mother can’t give me as many presents as she did when I was an only child.
Six years ago I went on holidays to more interesting and funnier places than now. My school life wasn’t as difficult as it is now.
What are the things about my life now that I like? I can speak with my friends when I’m not at school because I’ve got a mobile phone and I can use the Internet. I can do more things I like, for example, practising sports and taking languages courses. Sometimes I take my own decisions.

João Tavares - PVZ

1 comentário:

  1. well João as we get older we have more and more responsibilities, especially when we're the older children :)

    ResponderEliminar