Póvoa de Varzim - 252 62 62 47 _______________ Valongo - 224 211 333
Gondomar - 224 671 188 ____________________ Bragança - 273 327 264
Paços de Ferreira - 255 873 585 _______________ Lousada - 255 776 355
etc... ____________________www.lancastercollege.pt

quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2018

4 places, 4 realities #1

My name is Diogo and I divide my life in 4 special places.
I live in Valongo, a small city near Porto, which has very tasty biscuits.

My house there is under construction and it's going to be big!!
My room is going to be small, but I prefer it like that...  However, it's going to have a cool decoration.

Valongo has an interesting museum, "Museu da Lousa" and since there is much slate in the area, students have to do many works with this material at school.

Mountain Santa Justa is the most famous of all places in Valongo.

This city doesn't have a cinema, the swimming pool is small, but there is a city park with lots of space to play football.

There is also a new stadion which has a very beautiful view to another mountain.
People there are friendly like everywhere.

In terms of sports, Valongo is recognised for roller hockey and we were recently champions 3 years ago.

Written by our student Diogo Mesquita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário